On April 18, 2017, Jeremy and Robyn presented two State Bar of Wisconsin webcasts focusing on recent developments in privacy and data security law. In the programs, titled “Health Information Privacy: Compliance and Best Practices” and “Securing Information in a Mobile Health World,” Jeremy and Robyn discussed how social media, technological advances, and the mobile health industry, among other recent developments, have affected efforts and approaches towards compliance with various privacy and data security requirements. Each webcast will be replayed on several dates over the next couple months. Specific details are available here.
- FDA’s Guidance on Real-World Evidence for Medical Devices: Great for Class III Registry Participants, But What About the Rest of MedTech?
- Jeremy Shapiro-Barr and Robyn Shapiro Present to the Wisconsin Bar
- OCR Releases Guidance on HIPAA & Cloud Computing
- CMS Releases 2015 Open Payments Data – Value to the Public Still Not Clear
- OCR Guidance on Ransomware Attacks Forthcoming